Compared to last year, depending on where you live, this school year and transition from summer to fall may seem more ‘normal’, but it’s probably still a far cry from what most of us are used to. One thing that hasn’t changed though is that it’s important for families to rely on each other. To build our relationships strong, we talk, but sometimes it’s a struggle to ask questions that help us connect about each others lives. Here are a few questions and topics your family can use to get talking!
- Did anything funny happen at work/school/during class?
- Did you need help today, or did you help someone today?
- What would you teach the class if you were the teacher? What changes would you make if you were in charge at work?
- What is your teacher’s/coworker’s favorite word/phrase?
- What is your favorite thing about (friends name)? What is your friend’s favorite thing about you?
If you aren’t feeling well remember your local MEDcare is always happy to help! Our urgent care centers are open every day of the week 8:00 am to 8:00 pm- No appointment necessary! From 8am to 6pm we offer Rapid Antigen and send-out PCR COVID-19 testing, as well as COVID-19 antibody testing. To be seen by a provider, simply walk in, or save your spot online for visits between 8am and 6pm by clicking here! For information on E-registration to save time click here. Telemedicine options are available here. We look forward to helping you Get Better. Faster!