July 03, 2019 08:58 AM Central Daylight Time
CHARLESTON, S.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–MEDcare Urgent Care, a member of the Urgent Care Group Network, announced today that they are now an Authorized VA Urgent Care Provider as a part of the VA MISSION Act passed by Congress last year.
“We applied for MEDcare to become in-network immediately and are happy to announce that eligible Veterans are now able to visit our MEDcare urgent care centers any day of the week from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.”Tweet this
Eligible Veterans are now able to visit all 7 of MEDcare’s South Carolina urgent care centers to receive on-demand care without prior authorization or an appointment.
“We were very excited to be part of this new program to help Veterans receive faster care,” said Sarrah Johnson, COO of Urgent Care Group. “We applied for MEDcare to become in-network immediately and are happy to announce that eligible Veterans are now able to visit our MEDcare urgent care centers any day of the week from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.”
Veterans can find out more information on the program and eligibility by visiting https://www.va.gov/.
In addition to being an Authorized VA Urgent Care Provider, MEDcare accepts all major insurances and offers three-tiered flat rate bundles that focus on providing affordable healthcare services for patients without insurance. Each tier focuses on a different patient need such as illness, injuries, and comprehensive care. For more information on self-pay bundles, please visit our website stage-MEDcareurgentcare.gsandfdev.com.
MEDcare Urgent Care has 7 locations in South Carolina (Charleston, Columbia, Anderson, and Spartanburg). Each center is open every day of the week from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
- Anderson – 801 North Fant Street Anderson, SC 29621 (Across from AnMed Health Medical Center ER)
- Spartanburg – 301 E.Wood Street Spartanburg, SC 29303 (Across from Spartanburg Regional Medical Center)
- West Columbia – 110 Medical Circle West Columbia, SC 29169 (Across from Lexington Medical Center)
- Columbia, Garners Ferry – 7418 Garners Ferry Road Columbia, SC 29209 (Next to Family Dollar and Lowes)
- Columbia, Spring Valley – 10136 Two Notch Road Columbia, SC 29229 (Next to Chick-fil-A)
- North Charleston – 8720 Dorchester Road North Charleston, SC 29420 (Between Ashley Phosphate and Westscott Blvd)
- Charleston, West Ashley – 1850 Sam Rittenberg Blvd Charleston, SC 29407 (Between Outback and Ashley River Rd)
For more information about MEDcare Urgent Care please visit stage-MEDcareurgentcare.gsandfdev.com.
Maria Khan, Director, Marketing