Telemedicine Now Available at MEDcare Urgent Care!
March 21, 2020
In a continuous effort to keep our patients and communities healthy, we are excited to announce that MEDcare Urgent Care now provides remote Telemedicine Visits.
To Access our Telemedicine services, please take the following steps:
- CLICK here
- SELECT Telemedicine for your reason for visit, CHOOSE the next check-in time, and COMPLETE the demographic fields
- After you Save Your Spot, our Team will call the mobile phone number you provided to complete your registration, collect your payment, and determine your preferred Visit method:
- Phone Call
- Google Duo Video Call (based on availability)
- With your mobile phone, TAKE a picture of your driver’s license and the front and back of your insurance card, and E-MAIL the photos to the e-mail address provided by our Team
- Our Team will call you when it is time to be seen
If you prefer to visit us in person, please follow these instructions
- MEDcare – West Ashley remains temporarily closed
- If you have respiratory symptoms and are concerned that you have COVID-19 or the flu, please visit MEDcare – North Charleston,
- Please note that MEDcare – North Charleston will close at 7:00 PM
- If you do not have respiratory symptoms, please visit our affiliate Health First centers for other services, all of your health records are available at Health First centers.
- If you have respiratory symptoms and are concerned that you have COVID-19 or the flu, please visit MEDcare – Garners Ferry
- Please note that MEDcare – Garners Ferry will close at 7:00 PM
- If you do not have respiratory symptoms, please visit our Spring Valley or West Columbia centers
- We will be conducting parking lot testing at our Anderson and Spartanburg center
- For instructions on what to do if you fit the criteria above, please click here.
All MEDcare centers (except for West Ashley) will remain open with normal operating hours of 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, 7 days a week and you can continue to Save Your Spot Online to eliminate time in the waiting rooms.
Please note that MEDcare – North Charleston and MEDcare – Garners Ferry will be closing at 7:00 PM.
We will post regular updates on our website and on social media.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.