COVID-19 Operational Updates – 3/19/2020
March 19, 2020
Effective March 20, 2020
- MEDcare – West Ashley remains temporarily closed
- If you have respiratory symptoms and are concerned that you have COVID-19 or the flu, please visit MEDcare – North Charleston,
- Please note that MEDcare – North Charleston will close at 7:00 PM
- If you do not have respiratory symptoms, please visit our affiliate Health First centers for other services, all of your health records are available at Health First centers.
- If you have respiratory symptoms and are concerned that you have COVID-19 or the flu, please visit MEDcare – Garners Ferry
- Please note that MEDcare – Garners Ferry will close at 7:00 PM
- If you do not have respiratory symptoms, please visit our Spring Valley or West Columbia centers
- We will be conducting parking lot testing at our Anderson and Spartanburg center
- For instructions on what to do if you fit the criteria above, please click here.
All MEDcare centers (except for West Ashley) will remain open with normal operating hours of 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, 7 days a week and you can continue to Save Your Spot Online to eliminate time in the waiting rooms.
Please note that MEDcare – North Charleston and MEDcare – Garners Ferry will be closing at 7:00 PM.
We will post regular updates on our website and on social media.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.